Open or Cabin
No Compromise, No Problem
Whether you are looking for a traditional open centre console with a wrap-around windshield, or complete protection from the elements with an enclosed cabin, ProJekt’s 39′ Cat can meet your needs.
The Open Layout is a based on a traditional centre console layout with centre console, leaning post with hardtop and loads of fishing amenities and storage solutions.
The Open Console is 76″ wide and features a one piece curved front windscreen with side panels to provide excellent coverage from wind and occasional spray on more exciting days. The dash is strategically designed with angled display and helm panels that make this a driver’s joy, whether seated or standing. A large full-width display panel will fit multiple large navigation screens. The console has an integrated front footrest which is perfectly designed to give seated occupants security and comfort while charging through big seas at high speeds. Inside the console you will find a marine toilet with various storage solutions integrated into the space for all your sensitive and secure storage needs. In the forward area of the console there are two opening panel doors, providing access to the main electrical components and rigging.
The Open Leaning Post with Llebroc Triple Billfish seats, with folding bolster and individual flip armrests ,ensure you and your passengers are comfortable and secure while underway. The sight lines from behind the helm, whether seated or standing, are ideal for effortless visibility in both positions. The autopilot remote and navigation display remotes are mounted overhead in the hardtop above the center helm seat, allowing easy control of vital navigation and autopilot features. The triple wide rear facing leaning post seat keeps you close to the action on the troll. There is a large, full width insulated cooler with drains beneath the rear seat. The leaning post features port and starboard side tackle lockers configured to suit the owner’s needs. There is also a large forward tackle compartment in the front side of the leaning post. This can be configured with drawers or as a locker with doors.
The Open Hardtop is 11′ 4″ long by 9′ wide, with integrated rear upright supports. There are recessed steps in the rear supports to gain access to the optional upper tower. The forward edge of the top extends well past the windscreen and provides excellent coverage over the helm and coffin box headrest. The wraparound windscreen and side window structure integrates seamlessly into the underside of the hardtop. The hardtop width provides excellent coverage over side walkways while still allowing clearance for fishing. There are two overhead console boxes in the underside of the hardtop. The forward box features additional mounting options for rear facing speakers or electronics. The rear box can house up to three (3) pairs of 7.7” speakers facing forward and two sets of 8.8” speakers facing aft, along with a 12” rear facing navigation display. A row of eight (8) rod holders mounted on the rear edge of the hardtop is easily accessed by stepping up on the rear facing seat. There are two recessed pockets in the hardtop outboard of the aft edge of the console for outrigger placement. Your choice of light bar combinations can be mounted on the upper leading edge of the hardtop. A large curved light bar is mounted on the upper leading edge of the hardtop. In addition, there are port, starboard and aft-facing integrated flood lights to provide excellent working lights in all directions.
The Open Coffin Box features two 62″ long insulated fish boxes with optional chiller plates. These coffin box fish boxes drain directly overboard through the tunnel. Comfortable and stylish full length lounge cushions with ergonomic back rests and fold down armrests are mounted atop the coffin box lids. There is a cup holder and six rod holders on each side of the coffin box.
The Open deck details include:
- Port and Starboard dive / entry doors with drop in ladder sockets allowing easy boarding access and landing of large fish through the door opening.
- 27″ gunnel height
- 9 x Gemlux 10” pop up cleats
- Large swim platform with telescopic boarding ladder
- Transom 50 gallon live well with acrylic lid and LED tank lighting
- Port and starboard GG Schmitt flip down seats with backrests
- 2 x 70 gallon in-deck insulated live wells in the cockpit with acrylic quick hatch and LED tank lighting
- 2 x in-deck hatches aft of the live wells with access into port and starboard mechanical bilge areas
- Port and Starboard large in-deck storage compartments located forward adjacent to the coffin box
- Large in-deck storage locker located in the forward step deck
- Large anchor locker with deck hatch
- 4” kick integrated around the perimeter of the decks with recessed courtesy lights
- Rod holders mounted around the perimeter of gunnel and transom. Combination of 0, 15 and 30 degree holders
- 4 x Hubbell electric reel power points (two aft and two forward)
- Inner recessed gunnel handrail around the perimeter of the gunnel edge provides excellent handholds forward of the console
- Full coaming bolster pad around the perimeter of the interior gunnel edge